Returning an item
At Paperdorable, we know that it is okay to change your mind. We offer a no quibble 30 days return policy for whatever reasons. Yep, you read that right. We are able to offer this as we are very confident with our quality and our customer service. The product is too big? Just return it. You dislike the color? Send it back. It’s arriving too late? Send it back. No questions asked.
To return the item, simply contact us using this form within 30 days of receipt so that we could generate the return authorisation code for you. Please note, without the authorisation code, we are unable to process your refund or exchange.
We offer 30 days limited warranty on all of the products bought from us. Please note that this does not cover the normal wear and tear, abuse of products i.e. using them not as they are supposed to be used. A store credit will be issued once we have received and inspected the faulty products. Please contact us should your item become faulty during the warranty period.
The small prints
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cover the return postage cost. Except for when the reason for the return is due to receiving defective items or any errors on our part such as we accidentally sent you the wrong item.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. This only applies to items returned due to change of mind
- We are unable to process and issue refunds/store credits if items are sent prior to notifying us first.
- We advise you to use recorded postage for returning an item, as we would not be able to issue refund for items that are missing in post.
- Please ensure that the items are properly wrapped before returning them to us.
- To be eligible for our 30 days no quibble return policy, the items returned must be in a good, immaculate and resaleable condition. Please return them along with the original packagings and extras (if applicable). We are only able to offer store credit if the item has a sign of wear and tear on it.